Did you know?
That, on average, we spend 50 hours a week on smartphones and tablets, in front of computer screens and TV screens or playing video games. All these screens have the latest generation "LED backlighting" and emit so-called "blue" light, also known as HEV (High Energy Visible) light.
Blue light is almost as dangerous as UV light and can cause:
- In the short term, headaches and sore eyes.
- In the long term, irreversible eye damage (cataracts, AMD: Macular Degeneration related to Age).
See Concept's Screen range is equipped with innovative lense that filters out 40% of the blue light emitted by our screens, for a gentler daily experience in front of the screen and protection for your eyes. They're stylish too! You will enjoy their soft touch and lightness.
- +1 Diopters
- Screen protective glasses. Filters 40% of blue light
- Soft Touch finish
- Glasses which filter out 40% of the blue light emited by LED screens
- Weight: 150 g
- Packaging size: 180 x 85 x 35 mm
- Frame size: 140 x 45 x 155 mm
- Flexible hinges
- Packaged in a felt pouch and a case